Tuesday, July 2, 2013

ECO EMBELLISHMENTS RIP- NEW MOVEMENT STARTED REBEL KALE KULT!

Are you going to join?!
The Vegan
Rebel Kale Kult 
I have made a new blog that I think will be way better than this one! More inspired with more direction!  Everyone asks me to share my recipes and its time i got more focused with it and made something better from it! I hope to make more videos and one day merchandize! Its amazing how the change of the name can bring so much more motivation! 

To me this is what it means..
When you are vegan/vegetarian everyone thinks its like a religious cult! Embracing this and laughing at it brings a little empowerment and humor instead of it being a condescending label. I used the word rebel, because thats what us vegans and vegetarians are, we are going grain of society and the media. A rebel is someone who is unconventional and rejects the norm, wile fighting for what they believe. Rebel is such a powerful word that should be embraced when rising for the right reasons for change. I used the word Kale because its huge popular health food now across the board in nutrition. People that are far from vegan are adding kale into their diets just purely based on its nutrient power! This is why I think that anyone can "Join the Rebel Kale Kult" just by adding some meatless meals of greens into their diets! 

I want to make people feel empowered by making the right choices about their health and I want to open their minds on what is going on with our food we are being fed!
 I want to share the message of how health and wellbeing can brighten your life and change how you feel everyday! I hope you will go against the grain join the Rebel Kale Kult©! (Even if its only just for one day a week!)
Grab a salad and a fork and 

Here is the site:
http://rebelkalekult.wordpress.com
Here is a preveiw of my first post I am updating now on the new site! Zucchini Boat Pizza! Gluten free and can be made vegan or not! So delish!! I hope you will check it out! =]
Xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment