Saturday, February 25, 2012

The next chapter (or more like next whole book)


Who am I?
Well, I am a graduate of The Art Institute of Ft Lauderdale. I received "Future Fashion Designer" award when I graduated that year- but WHAT AM I DOING NOW?! I still love all things art and creative but with a different twist. Caring so much for this little baby boy in my belly, I raced home from the concrete jungle right back where I really belonged. Bye-bye beautiful city lights of New York City- Hello proud mommy. Life has changed. Im not the same designer strutting down the street with spikes, paint and glitter running down my body just to be creative- my life is now all about the little guy (and the big one too- my handsome fiancĂ©!). I have a closet and drawers full of designer clothes I can't fit into anymore after giving birth. Now Im on a journey to get back to who I really am- not the old me, the NEW ME.
Love Always
<3 BB

No comments:

Post a Comment