Saturday, April 14, 2012

Food-speration

 Okay... So I'm not going to lie with this one, I did a few mess-ups which is why this isn't a recipe post, just inspiration! You can cook a good gluten free pizza crust with cauliflower, but I managed to cheat the one step which makes it work! Do not try to boil the clauiflower just because you think the microwave is BAD!- It will end up being too watery and the crust will not bake the same =[....too bad I found that out the hard way! Ill figure a better way to get around it next time with out boiling. Either way the flavors were amazing even though it was a little OD on the daiya cheese! Hope this inspires you to just give something a try even though you have no idea what you are doing! You live, you learn and you end up a better cook because of it! Next time I will nail this crust but for now, its more like a casserole in my fridge right now.  
Love always BB



No comments:

Post a Comment