Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 27 Vegan Challange


DAY 27 VEGAN CHALLANGE
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3ND, 2013

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!
Super bowl Sunday is a day with parties full of gross gross stuff! Lots of dairy dips, chicken wings, burgers and all this stuff that really isn't good for your body! I was worried going to super bowl party with literally NOTHING TO EAT! I made some cauliflower with buffalo sauce and some vegan blue cheese and also some vegan queso made with fresh veggies and Dayia cheese! The Queso dip was loved by everyone! All my non vegetarian and vegan friends! I was so proud and the dip was gone before I could even take a picture!! =]

We started off with a very hearty breakfast, not the best for you with soy and oil, but it was what my husband and I felt in the mood for!
Tofu Scramble and Potatos!

Live Well, Be Well & Shine Bright
Always
BB


No comments:

Post a Comment