Friday, February 8, 2013

DAY 29

DAY 29 VEGAN CHALLENGE
WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY, 5TH 2013
 LUNCH TIME FOR BUBS!!

Made him a vegan pizza with a gluten free tortilla I found in my freezer! Used Dayia Cheese! He was so thrilled!
I got three books in the mail I have been waiting for!! Ordered them with birthday money(all but Easy Vegan, which one of my best friends gave me)! Thrive Foods, Forks over Knives the Cookbook and The Complete Idiots Guide to Plant- Based Nutrition. I was so so thrilled I have some good stuff to read and inspire me! So far I skimmed through both Thrive and Forks Over Knives, believe it or not I am leaning towards Forks Over Knives as being the better book thus far. It seems to have easier recipes with less oil and also easier to find ingredients. As I skimmed through Thrive, I wasn't as excited as I thought I would be, also saw a lot of ingredients I do not commonly use so it will be interesting to go through again and see what I think when trying some of these! I will keep you posted ;) 

I would like to hear if you have read these books and what you think! What Other vegan books have you read, and what is your favorite??

For Dinner I made quinoa with some daal and steamed and sautéed yummy kale salad! 

Live Well, Feel Well & Shine Bright
Always 
BB
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment