Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Say 25 Vegan Challenge!!

DAY 25 VEGAN CHALLANGE
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1RST, 2013

FUNDAY FRIDAY!!!
My very good friend, Kiki, came over for the day and we had a nice girls day (and night)! Shopping at the mall, 2-4-1 cocktails, shopping trip to whole foods, movies and vegan dinner!! Oh, and I for got the movies.. The movies we never finished or payed attention to! Not only is this girl amazing, fun and beautiful she is a vegetarian too if you didn't catch that in past posts ;)

For a pre-dinner snack we make some home made roasted red pepper humus! We love Sabas version, so I figured this was the perfect opportunity to show her how to make humus!!

For dinner I made the New Caesar Salad from the book Thrive Foods by Brendan Brazier, which I am waiting for in the mail! I found the recipe on Eco Vegan Gals youtube channel and didn't follow it to a tee since it was after a drink or two! It still cam came out fantastic! My husband was so happy the next day to eat left overs! Make a big batch and keep it in the fridge!! The recipe was so amazing I only hope the rest of the book will be this killer!! =]

Live Well, Be Well & Shine Bright
Love Always,
BB
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment