Thursday, January 31, 2013

DAY 24VEGAN CHALLANGE!

DAY 24 VEGAN CHALLENGE
THURSDAY, JANUARY 31RST, 2013

BREAKFAST IS SURVED! Green smoothy topped with some eziekel granola, silvered almonds, strawberries and hemp seeds! Was very refreshing ! I used kale, spinach, frozen blueberries, frozen mangos from our mango tree. spirullina, chorella, 1/2 and apple, ice and water! I love the crunch and being able to eat the top with a spoon! It reminds me of a certain smoothy I use to get from the local smoothy shop I would get and eat on the way to class when I was in college- lets just say that version was no where as healthy as one! Places like Jamba Juice can be full of sugar, fat, sorbet and non vegan yogurts and ice cream! Make your own naturally! 


Live Well, Be Well & Shine Bright
Always
BB
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment