Friday, January 25, 2013

DAY 17 VEGAN

DAY SEVEN TEEN VEGAN CHALLENGE!
JANUARY 24TH 2013

Started off the day with a nice green smoothy! For lunch, I used last nights Indian food in a lettuce wrap and topped it with a tomato slice! Poor picture quality I am sorry, but it was yummy!!

For dinner It was VEGAN TACO NIGHT!! One of my favorite dinner nights of the week!! I made lentils in place of meat- trying to use less tofu/soy and oil. It came out great! If you add taco mix to anything it will really replace your need for meat in your tacos! Make your own taco mix of course since it is filled with sodium and bad stuff! 
Of course in the back is my husband taking photos as well! We are definitely food geeks =P

Live Well, Be Well & Always Shine Bright
Love
BB
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment