Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DAY 8 VEGAN CHALLENGE






DAY EIGHT
January 15th 2012
Vegan Challenge
Breakfast was a blueberry spinach almond milk smoothy with all the trimmings! I am running out of veggies and really need to go grocery shopping! But what I made was yummy and sweet- a little too sweet for me personally, BUT, the baby LOVED it!!




For dinner I made a big pot of chili! It was packed with veggies and was spicy and so yummy! I over cooked it a little big at too high of a heat since hubby came home extremely hungry from work! Topped it with my favorite Dayia cheese- the havarti garlic and jalapeƱo wedge!

Cant wait to eat the left overs!! My husband is going to have a great birthday lunch at work!!

Live Well, Be Well & Always Shine Bright
Love
BB

No comments:

Post a Comment