Monday, January 14, 2013

DAY 4 VEGAN CHALLENGE!

Day FOUR

Friday Jan 11th 2013
Breakfast was easy and just what I needed!
Tofu scramble!! On a nice piece of ezekiel toast! Its so good, and so easy and quick to make- seriously faster than eggs! Like EVERY dish I make, I started it off with some onions, garlic and peppers!

We went over to my parents house for some dinner and movies! I made my family some home made sangria! It was devine!!
I chopped up a lemon, orange, peach and an apple. Mixed in what little vodka they had , wine of course, a little club soda and some triple sec. And yes... we did use very cheap wine! haha Thanks dad!
I was so in the cooking mood that I made two batches of humus for both me and my mother! Used one can chickpeas and one can white beans to cut the CHICKeyness out of it for my husbands sake!



 & FINNALLY DINNER!...
For dinner as you see my parents are turkey =[
I made some cauliflower mash which was so good! This was the first time I made it with out some sort of cream or cheese! We did not miss it! We also had a nice big greek salad- hold the feta!
We also ate some left over quinoa and beans!  As you can see from the first picture, the boys set the table with paper plates and my mom said - NO!!! You need to fix this!
Hahaha, was a good day full of lots of laundry and good food!


Live Well, Be Well & Always Shine Bright
Love
BB

No comments:

Post a Comment